FOLLOW THE SIMPLE STEPS BELOW TO GET GOING...
Step 1. FILM YOUR SWING
Filming down the line
1. Have the camera at belt height not eye height!
2. Frame it so the feet and ball are in the bottom of the frame and the hands are in the middle. The camera should be opposite the hands. Leave around 1/4 of frame at the top for the club
Filming from face on
1. Again, get the camera at belt height
2. Hands in middle of frame with camera opposite and perpendicular. Feet and ball at the bottom of the frame. Leave around 1/4 of sky for the club
1. Filming in ultra slo-motion is not needed, normal speed works best
2. Backlit- A light source that is too bright behind, makes the image dark. To avoid, move targets without back light source
3. Keep an eye on the image size, position and making sure club fits in the frame
STEP 2- SELECT YOUR PACKAGE
MEMBERSHIP AND PRICING
Improvement packages and prices
6 month membership
Includes 2 lessons per month
Long term improvement plan
Members Lounge access
A single personalized swing fix!
Get your swing fixed once and for all!
Check out the free Video Vault on this site
Upgrade for Members Lounge and competition access
Get access to exclusive content in the Members Lounge featuring additional proprietary content. Look out for behind the scenes tour footage and competitions!
Additional Membership Benefits
Additional memberships include personalized drills, swing development comparisons as well as short game analysis and fixes
Step 3- email your swing to
LET'S GET IT FIXED!
GET YOUR FIX!
You'll receive a notification that your swing fix is in your V1 locker and be able to watch it and share it with friends!
It couldn't be easier, simply film your swing using the guidelines above
Jonathan himself will analyse your swing personally and create a bespoke video fix for you
HERE'S AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOU'LL GET!
Former Australian Rugby Captain George Gregan taking some swing advice!